Captcha Image
Tall standing burners

The tall standing burners are called the pillar large and pillar medium. They have the term pillar because they look great on either side of the doorway for an entrance way. They stand tall on either side of the door, burning a flame which just "moves' an entrance.

The flame ball medium is not a tall standing burner but rather a round ball with glass cylinder in which the flame burns. For the entrance?

Perhaps grouped with three others of different sizes.

  Copyright Amco Products ©. All Rights Reserved. Developed by: Surge Digital